Complaint Review: Franlin Ward Orlando Dentist

• Reported By: schlang — orlando Florida
Franlin Ward Orlando Dentist
300 Gatlin Ave. orlando, Florida USA

Franlin Ward Orlando Dentist Worst Dentist ever orlando Florida

Franklin Ward, Orlando Dentist on Gatlin Avenue is the worst Dentist ever. He will use scare tacticts in an attempt to upsell you to products and services that you do not need. Maybe the first 10 years of his career doing Mercury fillings sent poisonous fumes to his brain. This guy is really eccentric. He tried to upsell me to a gold filling when all I needed was ceraminc because I wanted no more metal in my mouth. He got volatile when I would not go for the bait. And he said that the ceramic fillings were only guaranteed until I got to my car and was ready to leave the property. This guy is really Kooky! When I insisted on a ceramic fililng he said that he I would have to come back and have more of my tooth removed to fit the ceramic (something other dentists said was not necessary). The filling only lasted 41/2 years. Worst personality I have ever seen. He will pray on those who are eager to get the mercury out of their mouths thinking that he has a real" sucker on the hook!" Even though I did not get the Gold filling after all, he still charged me for it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franlin-Ward-Orlando-Dentist/orlando-Florida-32806/Franlin-Ward-Orlando-Dentist-Worst-Dentist-ever-orlando-Florida-1124623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franlin Ward Orlando Dentist