offers

• Reported By: Jennifer — Burlington New Jersey
Fred Adami
40 BedFord Place Yardley, Pennsylvania USA

Fred Adami White, skinny guy. Hes in around 45yrs. Yardley Pennsylvania

Fred Admi was referred by “Omega Window Systems, Inc." to repair my roof which he did.  Two months after I contacted Fred to replaced two doors in my house.  I gave Fred a deposit of $1350.00 deposit for the doors; he said it will take three weeks for the doors to come in and he will then installed the doors.  I gave him two checks on on March 27, 2013 for $700.00 and a second one previous for $600.

Fred said the doors were coming on on April 25, 2013 and he will contact me to have them installed.  Fred did not call, I keep calling Fred some times he will answer and have many different excuses and he keeps promising to call me back and he never does, I will call him after and he will not answer or turn his phone off.

Fred was fired from Omega Window Systems, Inc since.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Adami/Yardley-Pennsylvania-19067/Fred-Adami-White-skinny-guy-Hes-in-around-45yrs-Yardley-Pennsylvania-1049264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Adami