Complaint Review: Fred Select Autosales

• Updated: Sat, November 02, 2013

• Reported By: Dissspointed customer — Richmond Virginia
Fred Select Autosales
14538 Jefferson Davis hwy.. woodbridge, Virginia USA

Fred Select Autosales Woodbridge Virginia Untruthful...full of deception....Stay away woodbridge Virginia

It all started with the sales rep..This sales person did not prepare me for success..He did not advise me of the neccessary documents needed for the process..I was honest by saying on my phone call that my credit wasn't strong, a comfortable car note, and he said no prob...we can getyou what u need...A lie! He was awful...The first guy was unable to give me the note I needed, but he tried..The sales person just said, well we can get u in a car....really...but at what cost?..He was not knowlegeable about car...all he cared about was sales..All of sudden while I mention that car note was too much, the sales manager came in very loud and somewhat abrupt from the beginning...I was at a lost...He was telling me that I was quoting the incorrect price, and they couldnt give me the car note because of credit..The sales person never told me that the internet price was cash only...Later the salesmanager appeared to be a nice person, and I really feel he was a genuine person overall. So, he covered up the dissapointment I felt about the sales person..Later, the number one finance guy came, and did his best..I guess, but I felt he was decent overall..Now, the letters were missing from vehicle..I just asked if they could replace it...the finance guy said"I gotcha".and sales guy said remind me by text...They never shipped what they promised..I understan the car was as is, but they were not truthful...Over 45 days later...no shipment...There are issues with vehicle, thats why you buy them as is...I wouldnt recommend them based on the sales person, quality of vehicle..The salesperson dishonesty is the reason I would never want to do business there...also the quality of vehicle...Finance guy worked hard...but look what you get...no warranty, dishonst sale people, and possible car issues..Guys learn to build trust....that starts with your sales rep...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Select-Autosales/woodbridge-Virginia-22191/Fred-Select-Autosales-Woodbridge-Virginia-Untruthfulfull-of-deceptionStay-away-woo-1096479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Select Autosales