Complaint Review: Fredy Kia

• Reported By: Hiram — Houston Texas
Fredy Kia
11311 Gulf Fwy Houston, Texas USA

Fredy Kia LIARS AND CROOKS! Houston Texas

This is the worst experience that I have ever had at an auto dealership! I was told by the salesman Ray that I was approved and that it was okay to come and pick the car up. I told Ray to make sure that this a sure thing because I didn't have a car and that it would cost me $60 dollars to take a cab to get there and Ray assured me that it was no problem and to go ahead and come in. When I got to the dealership it got worse, they kept me there for two hours in limbo and then Ray came and told me that he was sorry but he couldn't get me approved! I  was furious and told them to reimburse me the money for my cab fare and then Ray and the manager Danny said that I was out of luck and that they were not giving me anything back! I had to get a ride from a friend because I didn't want to pay for another cab back home! Stay clear from these liars and CROOKS!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fredy-Kia/Houston-Texas-77034/Fredy-Kia-LIARS-AND-CROOKS-Houston-Texas-1064581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fredy Kia