Complaint Review: free credit report

• Reported By: shockedNfedup — phila Pennsylvania United States of America
free credit report
Internet, California United States of America

free credit report liars and scammers Internet, California

SCAMMERS          After signing up for a 5 day FREE trial  for 1 DOLLAR at FREE CREDIT REPORT.COM(sounds stupid already right) but I was REALLYYY in need of my credit score for a house i was interested in at the time. I got on perfectly fine,put my information in and printed out my credit score,FAST AND EASY! I made sure i called and canceled my membership before the fifth day because i didnt wat to be charged the extra money...spoke with a customer service representive and she said it was canceled!!

I LOG ONTO MY BANK ACCOUNT AND SEE THAT THEY HAVE TOOKEN MONEY OUT ON 2 SEPARATE DAYS! I THEN CALL IN AND ASK WHY AM I BEING CHARGED,I ALREADY CANCELED ect. and was told they did have on file that i canceled but it didnt go through??? How stupid does that sound..sooooo i was told my money will be put back on to my card with-in 7-10 days..FINE ,me thinking it was just an honest mistake as long as i was getting my money back i was fine.

WELLLLL After looking at all the reviews on line from this same company AND THEY'RE ALL negative with the same problem i was having with them, I realized this was no mistake. They take peoples money for a living! I called on the 8th business day to ask wheres my money(even though i didnt wait for the tenth day to come) still they said 7-10,and got NOWHERE and the CSR (robin 063376) was unfriendly,unhelpful and ignorant so i requested to speak with a manager (Dlayton 72365847 if thats even their real names and employee numbers) who was just as worst!!!!

It is now the 11th day today an still nothing so im going to the bbb and filing a complaint and blocking these idiots from my account before they rob me AGAIN!!...Its ashame and they're inconviencing peoples lives when people work hard and have a child(ren),they're taking food out of their mouths with not a care in the world.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/free-credit-report/Internet-California-/free-credit-report-liars-and-scammers-Internet-California-907309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on free credit report