Complaint Review: Free Dinner Pass

• Submitted: Wed, August 25, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, February 23, 2005

• Reported By:Hemet California
Free Dinner Pass
freedinnerpass.com PO Box 244285, Boynton, Florida U.S.A.

Free Dinner Pass ripoff Claim a Free $50 gift card to one of your favorite restaurants Boynton Florida

*Consumer Comment: This number will really help you........

*Consumer Suggestion: Incentive Reward Center, incentiverewardcenter, eMarket Research Group, emarketresearchgroup, Niu Tech, TheUseful, Consumer Incentive Promotions

After purchasing a service from one of their sponsors, in my case it was Netflix they were to issue a certificate for $50.00 to a choice of restaurants, we chose Red Lobster.

This site is offered to check the status http://www.freedinnerpass.com/redeem.htm

My dealings began with them May 18, 2004 and they do not respond. I have gone to the above mentioned site on three different occasions, clicked on the link provided to no avail.

Hopefully you can help with companies like this....

Thank you.

Phyllis
Hemet, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2004 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Dinner-Pass/PO-Box-244285-Boynton-Florida-33424/Free-Dinner-Pass-ripoff-Claim-a-Free-50-gift-card-to-one-of-your-favorite-restaurants-Boy-105468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Dinner Pass

This number will really help you........

AUTHOR: Stuart - (U.S.A.)

Phyllis....you need to call this number.....1-561-997-6484. When you get through you need to start pressing extensions starting with 101. The extension that worked for me is 103. I also got a live human at 162. If you have all documentation keep it handy when you call. don't get too discouraged.

They (incentiverewardcenter) actually sent me the wrong gift and thought I wouldn't know the difference. Well I did and I called them on it. I was supposed to get the Sony Mavica CD500, they instead sent me a Kodak CX7530. They don't even compare. They said they will send me the right one so I am holding on to a glimmer of hope. I hope this helps you.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Todd - (U.S.A.)

Hi Phyllis,

This company uses MANY different pseudonyms with which they conduct their "business". Check out my previous post here re: some options for action to take (including a customer service number). What would be really helpful would be to report them to a public agency, such as the Floriday Attorney General's office, Consumer Protection division. See my post (the URL just below) for info as to how to do file a complaint:

Your exact scenario happened to me. I actually let it slide; then tried for a free iPod, but didn't give up that time - finally got it after filing a complaint w/ the NC Attorney General.

If you do a search on ripoffreport.com for many of their other pseudonyms, you'll find that you're in good company w/ other defrauded consumers.

Hope this helps!

Some of thie company's AKAs:
Incentive Reward Center,incentiverewardcenter,eMarket Research Group, EMarketResearchGroup,Niu Tech,TheUseful,Consumer Incentive Promotions,consumerincentivepromotions,EarnFreeGifts,GetSpecialGifts,freepresentdepot,surveyrewards,great-offers, specialgiftcards,expertsavings,getspecialgifts, veryspecialthings,dbestdeals,Earn Great Gifts,Survey Rewards,Great-Offers