Complaint Review: Free Money

4910 Longley Lane, Reno, Nevada United States of America
  • Phone: 888-856-9048
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Free Money Kevin Trudeau Phony book, phony email addresses and overcharged on S & H Reno, Nevada

I ordered Kevin Trudeau's book on Free Money. He promised if I did not make $50 right away using his book, then I could get a refund. First, none of the email addresses in his book for that which I was most interested in were legitimate. Second, the shipping and handling charge was $33.85, a ridiculous amount. The book is terribly outdated, I did not want the free books he included (Get Out of Debt) because I am not in debt. I have lost goods in New York City, and could get no response from the address he gave me.

Also have an inheritance coming to me from Massachusetts. No real help there either. These addresses and web sites no longer exist in the format he has given in his book. I have a Life Insurance Policy in this state also, unclaimed, and unable to find. He did not properly address the problems I have in his book. I doubt anyone can find what they are looking for in Free Money. There is no such thing as Free Money. Kevin Trudeau is a liar, a thief, and if there is a God, may he get his Free Justice in H*ll!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2011 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Money/Reno-Nevada-89502/Free-Money-Kevin-Trudeau-Phony-book-phony-email-addresses-and-overcharged-on-S-H-Reno-687172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Money