Complaint Review: freecarjobs.com

• Reported By: Jill — Little Rock Arkansas United States of America
freecarjobs.com
none Internet United States of America

freecarjobs.com Freecarjobs.com is a scam. none, Internet

Found the website in my school newspaper. I asked my parents, emailed the company (wish I saved it) and gave them $40.00. They promise a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Which they do not provide. I looked up the email, and it no longer exists along with the website. I can't believe I fell for this. I hope a lawyer will look at these multiple complaints and do something about it so we can all get our money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freecarjobscom/internet/freecarjobscom-Freecarjobscom-is-a-scam-none-Internet-846172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freecarjobs.com