Complaint Review: freecarjobs.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 14, 2012

• Reported By: ringo — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
freecarjobs.com

freecarjobs.com I thought it was a good away to earn money while I attend college. I sent a total of 3 email response and by the third time the website no longer existed and there customer support never responded, Internet

I have submitted 3 emails to the customer support and the customer support responded to my first email. By my last email the website changed and the costumer support never responded back to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 10:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freecarjobscom/internet/freecarjobscom-I-thought-it-was-a-good-away-to-earn-money-while-I-attend-college-I-sent-839303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freecarjobs.com