Complaint Review: freecarjobs.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 23, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 23, 2011

• Reported By: Jessica — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America

freecarjobs.com addriveclub.com free car jobs, cars with ads, ad cars jobs, Internet

IT IS A SCAM! Please do not give your money to this company.  I am speaking from experience. I paid the 40 dollar membership and submitted the application. I waited for 14 days and received no communication from freecarjobs or any companies. I emailed them at 14 days for a status update.

They told me to wait 30 days to contact them and if I had not heard anything in 30 days they would arrange my application to fit the needs of their current customers. At 30 days I emailed them again asking to contact me regarding arranging my application. They responded back saying they have resubmitted my application and to contact them in 30 days if I have not heard from any companies. I emailed them back to ask them to contact me because I wanted to arrange my application to fit the needs of the companies and asked for a phone number so I could talk to a live person about this.

I received an email back saying that their phones will be down for the next 30 days due to water damage and if I have not heard from any companies by December 5th to request a refund.  I have not contacted them again and am waiting for 12/5 to contact them about the refund but I am willing to bet I will not receive one or they will tell me to contact them again in 30 days to ask again.

I am willing to give my hard earned 40.00 dollars away to prevent any other person from being scammed by these people. This is not a legit job. Please don't give them your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2011 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freecarjobscom/internet/freecarjobscom-addriveclubcom-free-car-jobs-cars-with-ads-ad-cars-jobs-Internet-801171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freecarjobs.com