Complaint Review: freecarjobs.com

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: Sylvia — Bloomington Indiana United States of America

freecarjobs.com scammed me of $39.95 for a apid to drive scam Internet

I saw an advertisement in the local paper about driving cars and getting paid. It seemed ligit because of the fact that it was in the paper. I checked out the website and it seemed okay. I noticed the money back guarantee, so I took the chance. I sent in a check via certified mail on 10.18.11. I got my log on info about a month later and I logged on and filled out the application. I waited the 30 days it said to wait in order for leads to come to me. In a nutshell, to today's date (05.24.12) I have yet to get and leads. In between time I had tried to contact them through emails requesting my money back with no luck. I went back to the website in order to see if there was a phone number to call them directly ad when I typed in the website address freecarjobs.com, a totally different website comes up. I attempted to look them up on the BBB but no luck. I tried to get the funds back through my bank and they said that they couldn't help because I wrote a check and did not use my credit card. (At the time, the only way to pay them was through check or M.O.) At this point, I feel that I was defrauded on the internet and I have no way of getting my $39.99 back. I hope that this group can get my money back for me!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freecarjobscom/internet/freecarjobscom-scammed-me-of-3995-for-a-apid-to-drive-scam-Internet-887504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freecarjobs.com