Complaint Review: Freecredireport.com - CIC Triple Advantange

• Submitted: Mon, May 18, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 18, 2009

• Reported By:Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania
Freecredireport.com - CIC Triple Advantange
PO Box 19729 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Freecredireport.com - CIC Triple Advantange CIC Triple Advantage Scam! Irvine California

I signed up for freecreditreport.com because I wanted to see how my credit is doing because I want to get my first apartment very soon. First I didn't even see the notice that says after 7 days they start charging me. Secondly it made my checking account have an overdraft and now fees are piling up.

Why would they advertise free when it's only free for only a week not even a month? And if they're having so many issues with it why wouldn't they make the 7 day trial notice a lot more obvious or warn you when you proceed to give them your information? On top of all of this, I didn't even get to see any type of report. So I really am going through all of this for nothing.

I'm only 19 years old trying to start my life in the real world and now I'm not going to have enough money for plans I have made for vacation and for other things I have to pay for this coming month. With this economy this 15 dollar fee is a huge burden in my life. Help would be wonderful!

Lindsay
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2009 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freecredireportcom-CIC-Triple-Advantange/Irvine-California-92623-9729/Freecredireportcom-CIC-Triple-Advantange-CIC-Triple-Advantage-Scam-Irvine-California-453131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freecredireport.com - CIC Triple Advantange

category