Complaint Review: freecreditreport.com

• Reported By: Anonyomous — Warwick New York United States of America
freecreditreport.com
Irvine, California United States of America

freecreditreport.com Scammers won't refund "membership" Irvine, California

I signed up as a member for only $1 to get your free credit report onl;y to see a charge for $18.45 in my bank account 7 days later. When I called to dispute they say they don't refund any money or prorate. So I was forced to pay for a month that I didn't use. SCAMMERS.

I'm so sick of the scammers, all I can say is Karma and I hope you go down hard. Might as well have come to me house and walked in and took $18.45 out of my house casue that is what you did. Lame.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freecreditreportcom/Irvine-California-92623-9729/freecreditreportcom-Scammers-wont-refund-membership-Irvine-California-831432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freecreditreport.com