Complaint Review: freecreditreport.com

• Updated: Tue, June 08, 2010

• Reported By: BayAreaCaliforniaUSA — TBD California USA
freecreditreport.com
PO Box 19729 Irvine, California United States of America

freecreditreport.com RIPPED ME OFF $24.95. CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE/APPROVAL. Irvine, California

DO NOT USE FreeCreditScore.com because they will charge your credit card $24.95 at the beginning without your knowledge/approval.  When I called them, they said that this is non-refundable even though I canceled my membership within the 7-day trial period.

Let's do the math: $25 per person times 1,000,000 people in our great U.S. of A., they will make $25M easily.

Today is June 08, 2010.  I printed out all of their emails to me and their "Terms and Conditions" dated May 10, 2010 at

I am gathering all document to take them to the Small Claims Court because no matter where you live, the long arm of the laws will haul them into your venue.

Please let all people you know that DO NOT USE  FreeCreditScore.com

I may notify the Attorney General Edmund G. Brown, Jr. at

to complain about their deceptive practices.

Just be a smart consumer.  Whenever a website asks you for your credit card number even though the website says that this is FREE service, IT IS NOT.  DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER, PERIOD.

TAKE GOOD CARE...

I live and learn.  Learning is part of the process.  Oh well, I've just learned that I lost $25.  I'd rather take this $25 to give it to my Church so they can help the people in real need of help.  That's okay for this time only.  It's like a boomerang.  They did it to us, the boomerang will come back to them, and they will file BANKRUPTCY very soon.  The Higher Authority will never let things like this get away.  Someone, some day, will sue them to the point that they will have to file BK.  Boomerang is coming back to knock their eyes out...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2010 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freecreditreportcom/Irvine-California-92623/freecreditreportcom-RIPPED-ME-OFF-2495-CHARGED-MY-CREDIT-CARD-WITHOUT-MY-KNOWLEDGEA-611733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freecreditreport.com