Complaint Review: freecreditreport.com

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: pist customer — hamburg New York United States of America
freecreditreport.com

freecreditreport.com didnt match the report i get through my awesome bank for free. they both report from the same bureau. charges tax and wouldnt refund after 2 days over the trial which was seven days. others have given Internet

I only applied for this service to get rewards for a game that I play on my mobile device. I looked up the number to contact them and saw other complaints. When I got someone on the phone she was extremely rude. Claimed their service was the best and that the one I use currently is affecting my credit score. I know for fact that's a lie. I told the woman the experian score they provide was different then the two other services I had checked. Of course gave excuses that its because they are more accurate which is bs. Then tried getting me to upgrade to get all 3 bureau reports for an additional charge. I declined. Then after repeating myself that "i would like to cancel the trial" she said its too late that it was over 2 days ago. Well merry Christmas to me they charged the fee plus taxes. And the woman still insisted to try manipulating me to keep the service she was all of a sudden able to cut the price on half. But couldn't refund the charge or even half since she is offering that price to stay. Obviously their service isn't worth what they charge let alone half. So from my experience these scamers just get paid by being rude and pushy. Welcome to the world of jerks. So I ask the woman to speak with a supervisor that could make changes and decisions she can't. She of course claimed she was and no one above her. But I know if there's a boss there is someone above you unless she is owner/founder. My experience with them was like talking to a bill collector. I was one myself and I just couldn't talk to people like they were garbage and I wasn't very successful. She would be the bill collector that causes lawsuits for the company but they keep her because she makes money. My advice is don't get there trial at all. They have horrible "customer service" and will not work with you on the charges period. Way better options out there people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freecreditreportcom/internet/freecreditreportcom-didnt-match-the-report-i-get-through-my-awesome-bank-for-free-they-988195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freecreditreport.com