Complaint Review: .freecreditreport.com/

• Updated: Fri, July 30, 2010

• Reported By: Qmomof3 — Royal Oak Michigan United States of America
.freecreditreport.com/
freecreditreport.com Irvinte, California United States of America

.freecreditreport.com/ freecreditreport.com Big Writing $1 Report -- Tiny writing that you sign up for unknown monthly membership fees Irvinte, California

Nice big yellow bar saying for $1 you get your credit report and score.  For free you get your report only without your score.  In itty bitty writing at the top it says something about trial membership and 7 days.  Nothing about a $14.95 fee being billed to your bank account every month for what?  I don't even know what.  Access to what you just got for $1?  Who cares!  So when I call to cancel the thing, the snooty little girl told me too bad because I signed up for a program.  I told her it was a trick.  I see that now.  If they wanted me to sign up for a program, that should have been in the big letters.  Clearly bait and switch.  She argued.  I told her it was the difference between my kids going to a water park or not this weekend.  We purposely went a month packing sandwiches instead of doing any fast food of any kind, which is so much easier and they like so much better, so we could save $30 to go to a park that has water slides.  I asked her if there wasn't a supervisor or anyone I could talk to before I go on this website telling what scammers there are.  "Well, if you were NICE, it's actually up to MY discretion.  But you're not nice."  I couldn't believe it.  So I grovelled!  Then she told me to hold but didn't push the hold button and I could hear her mocking me about my children and the water park, like it's a joke.  She took joy in doing that to me.  But she removed the charges after leaving me on hold for a good 20 minutes and telling me God Bless.  I would have hung up on her and paid the $30 if it weren't really true about the water park.  Any broke moms out there know how I felt.  Then I see their rebuttal on here.  Whatever!  It's a bait and switch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2010 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freecreditreportcom/Irvinte-California-/freecreditreportcom-freecreditreportcom-Big-Writing-1-Report-Tiny-writing-that-you-627654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on .freecreditreport.com/