Complaint Review: freecreditscore.com

• Reported By: CB — Dublin Ohio United States of America
freecreditscore.com
Irvine, CA 19729 Internet United States of America

freecreditscore.com Deceptive sales practices Internet

Wanted to get "free" credit score at freecreditscore.com...what a complete joke!!!!

they baited me with a $4.99 fee to register which I agreed to.   Then, the next day I noticed on my CC statement a $29.99 charge.  I went online to cancel my service and their website said I had to call their toll free number.  I called that and was connected up with a call center in the Philippines...talked to them and they wouldn't remove the charge.  So, I called my CC company and they reversed the charges and blocked anymore charges from them.  Fast forward a week later and low and behold another $7.99 a month chage showed up.  I went through the same process as before.  This company is COMPLETE scam...do NOT use them!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2011 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freecreditscorecom/internet/freecreditscorecom-Deceptive-sales-practices-Internet-700010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freecreditscore.com