• Report: #871903

Complaint Review: freecreditscore.com

• Submitted: Sat, April 21, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, April 21, 2012

• Reported By: Rob — Mililani Hawaii United States of America

freecreditscore.com freecreditscore.com will not stop charging my card Internet

Last year, we were using the freecreditscore.com website.  Since there was nothing but advertising on the site to buy more and more, I called and canceled our accounts in December 2011.  They did not charge us for January 2012.  However, All of a sudden in February 2012, they started charging us all over again!  Each time we call they either apologies and say they will correct this, but no refunds will be issued or they "claim" no request was made.  I also find it VERY sneaky that the ONLY way to cancel is by calling up.  They make it so you cannot cancel online where it can be tracked with server logs and email recipes.

In 2012, we now have a total of 5 unauthorized charges of $14.95 even though each month I call, they claim they have no records of me canceling my account with freecreditscore.com.  This is an outrageous practice!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2012 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freecreditscorecom/internet/freecreditscorecom-freecreditscorecom-will-not-stop-charging-my-card-Internet-871903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freecreditscore.com