Complaint Review: Freedom Bay Financial

• Updated: Fri, October 04, 2013

• Reported By: James — Mountain Home Idaho
Freedom Bay Financial
21740 Northern Blvd. Bayside, New York USA

Freedom Bay Financial Took my deposit money but never gave me the loan funds Bayside New York

I was approved for an unsecured personal loan but was required to furnish a good fith security deposit due to my poor credit standing.  I sent the money to them via western union and was supposed to have the loan funds deposited into my bank account within 12 hours.  12 hours led to 10 days and still no money.  I kept calling them and was given some phony story why it was taking so long.  I was ripped off and never received the money.  I am going to report them to the FBI Cyber Crimes Division and Homeland Securities, because I think they are funding terrorist activities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 11:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Bay-Financial/Bayside-New-York-11361/Freedom-Bay-Financial-Took-my-deposit-money-but-never-gave-me-the-loan-funds-Bayside-New-1089356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Bay Financial