Complaint Review: Freedom Financial, Phoenix, AZ

• Submitted: Mon, April 04, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, April 04, 2011

• Reported By: Johnadelman — Salem Massachusetts U.S.A.
Freedom Financial, Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix, AZ Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Freedom Financial, part time business opportunity Phoenix, Arizona

This evening I received a call from an unidentified man who said he was calling from Freedom Financial.

I never identified myself as the person he call to speak with and I asked him the business of Freedom Financial?  That question did not receive a direct or understandable response, and the fellow was working from a script.

I simply explained that I was not cooperating with his script, I would like an answer to my question prior to continuing.  He wished me a nice day and said good by.

With over thirty years experience in Financial Services, this fellow smelled like a skunk over the telephone.  I know there was an attempt to hustle me, but he realized I wasn't going to volunteer anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2011 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Financial-Phoenix-AZ/Phoenix-Arizona-/Freedom-Financial-part-time-business-opportunity-Phoenix-Arizona-713762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Financial, Phoenix, AZ