Complaint Review: freedom legal plans

• Updated: Mon, June 04, 2012

• Reported By: ryy — sumava resorts Indiana United States of America
freedom legal plans
ft lauderdale, Florida United States of America

freedom legal plans how they would help me get the home retetion loan, never happen an find all predatory practices ft lauderdale, Florida

i used freedom legal plans to help me reduce my home loan an find predatory practices an help reduced my loan payment that kept balloning.i talk with a man only by the name of  r j,an he told me they could find many problems with loan.well its been almost  1 year as of july at 595 dollars a month,my attorney nichlos huang an i had a 3 way conversation with bank of america,there deal was 672 dollars a month for 30 yrs at 3.5%,hmm not real good at math but on approximetly 68,0000 dollars it come to a couple hundred grand or close to me.

my lawyer tells me not much we can do, but if i would like to hire a couple experts in this field we can go on,so what was done here for me at 595 dollars a month,i could use that money an its quite obvious they dont care thar im losing my home, an freedom legal who hook up the lawyer said he good at this,well what did i save 60 dollars an all this i paid to them.ive paid on this loan since 2004 at 7-9 % interest i dont remember.wheres the justice in this fraudulent country? i want help now!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2012 10:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freedom-legal-plans/ft-lauderdale-Florida-/freedom-legal-plans-how-they-would-help-me-get-the-home-retetion-loan-never-happen-an-fi-893035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freedom legal plans