Complaint Review: freedom lottery

Internet USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

freedom lottery AKAs powerballhelp i Had received i message off facebook saying that my aunty had won $100,000.00 and said that my name was on the winning list so she gave me the email address to email these people so i did and the told me them selfs that i had won that money and what i had to do to receive this money was to pay a delivery fee and immagration fee of $2000 so that i did and i had used my rent for 2 weeks and food and power money to do so and now hes saying that i got him fire and is not replying my messages the name of this person is Razaq Lugard but the thing that annoughs me most was that my aunty received her prize but i didnt Nigeria Internet

*Consumer Comment: Really?

Well i had received a message  from my Aunty on facebook  saying that she had won $100,000.00 and that my name was on the winning list of names and then she had  given me the email address  telling me to email them for more information about it, so i emaild them asking about it, then they replyed saying that im a winner of $100,000.00, but i had to pay a delivery fee and immagration fee of $2000 so i payed them and now that i have there asking me for more money and hes not replying anymore of my emails its like he has received and abanded me with my money. And the way i had payed that money to them i had used 2 weeks of my rent money and my power money and money for food thinking that i was going to receive $100,000.00 and now i may get evected from my house and could lose my daughter cause i made a dum move trusting these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freedom-lottery/internet/freedom-lottery-AKAs-powerballhelp-i-Had-received-i-message-off-facebook-saying-that-my-a-1164231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freedom lottery

Really?

AUTHOR: ramjet - ()

So you were evicted and you may lose your daughter over $2,000.00? There is a lot more to that story.

You said your aunty got her prize, borrow the money from her.