Complaint Review: FREEDOM MARKETING

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 04, 2007

• Reported By:MARIETTA Georgia
FREEDOM MARKETING
28 E JACKSON BLDG #10-F441 CHICAGO, Illinois U.S.A.

FREEDOM MARKETING COMPANY RIPOFF TOOK MY MONEY WITH NOTHING IN RETURN CHICAGO Illinois

I sent registration fee on-line for mailing program. The money was immediately deducted from my bank account.

I waited number of days was given to receive information but I got nothing. I went back on website to double check time frame.

While on website, I sent e-mail through their contact us box. A response was supposed to be sent within 24 hours.

It has been more than stated time and I still have not received any information or a response to my e-mail.

Elizabeth
MARIETTA, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2007 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREEDOM-MARKETING/CHICAGO-Illinois-60604/FREEDOM-MARKETING-COMPANY-RIPOFF-TOOK-MY-MONEY-WITH-NOTHING-IN-RETURN-CHICAGO-Illinois-242401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREEDOM MARKETING