Complaint Review: Freedom Marketing

• Submitted: Sun, October 29, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, January 06, 2007

• Reported By:Smithville Tennessee
Freedom Marketing
28 E Jackson Bldg #10-F441 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Freedom Marketing I suscribe online to this company for stuffing envelopes at home for 12.00 per envelope. I paid 37.00 by a visa card. It has been two months and I have not received email nor anything Chicago Illinois

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Scam artists ex

I filled out online form on and my account was debited.I have not received anything from them. I emailed them using thier "contact us" forand have not gotten a response. Too bad I found out about ripoffreport.com after I gave them my $37 fee. At least I can afford the fee, but for most it's a stretch. Do not be fooled!!

I have tried to contact this company by email and the company reported me as a spam and scam person

Patricia
Smithville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2006 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Marketing/Chicago-Illinois-60604/Freedom-Marketing-I-suscribe-online-to-this-company-for-stuffing-envelopes-at-home-for-12-218236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Marketing

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Scam artists ex

AUTHOR: Charity - (U.S.A.)

My name is Charity Mize. I am writing to tell you about a good scam artist that I am trying to divorce, but has managed to convince the courts of many false statements. First thing is his employment. He claimed that he worked for Volunteer Powersports. He actually runs a scam. His website is www.mailingprogram.com. He has plenty rip off reports posted on him. His name is Payton Abernathy. I am amazed that he has managed to convince the courts that he only makes 2500.00. I work a real honest job making 1600 a month. He has lied to the courts and claimed that he keeps our children more than I. And they bought it just like all the poor people he manipulates into thinking he is going to pay them for stuffing envelopes. And until April 20th I have to pay him child support. At that point I somehow have to prove his income and prove that I have the kids equal time. I am going to do everything in my power to keep one more person from getting scammed by him. His names he does business under are Freedom Marketing and PC Enterprises. He is also listed on the Tennessee buyer Beware list. Please help me get the word out not to buy into envelope stuffing scams.