Complaint Review: FREEDOM MORTGAGE

FREEDOM MORTGAGE
907 PLEASANT VALLEY AVE SUITE 3 MOUNT LAUREL, New Jersey USA

FREEDOM MORTGAGE INSPECTORDANIEL MOUNT LAUREL New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Freedom Mortgage

I happened to get a postcard saying I had been pre-approved for a refinancing of my home.  So, I did a little investigating.

Being in AZ, I checked with the AZ Corporation Commision.  The company is not in their registry.

Next, I go to the NJ Division of Revenue.  They show that Freedom Mortgage in Mount Laurel is a dissolved entity.

It looks as though they are not a legit company.  So I call out of curiosity and question them of the above info and not a person has an answer to the reasons as to "Why?"

I'm glad I did that little bit of research.  I would say, for your own good, stay away from these clowns.  They are a ripoff just waiting for someone to pray on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FREEDOM-MORTGAGE/MOUNT-LAUREL-New-Jersey-08054/FREEDOM-MORTGAGE-INSPECTORDANIEL-MOUNT-LAUREL-New-Jersey-1063925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FREEDOM MORTGAGE

Freedom Mortgage

AUTHOR: Rick - ()

I have my mortgage through Freedom Mortgage and I can assure you they are legit. I have had no problems whatsoever in my dealings with them. They are a licensed in all 50 states and are a reputable company. And no, I do not work for them and I am not connected to them in any way besides them holding my mortgage. A simple look at their website shows all licensing info. www.freedommotgage.com/state-licensing