• Report: #232038

• Submitted: Mon, January 22, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 22, 2007

• Reported By:Bumpass Virginia
Freedom Mortgage
907 Pleasant Valley Avenue, Suite 3 Mt. Laurel, New Jersey U.S.A.

Freedom Mortgage, see Comments ripoff dishonest, fraudulent billing, scam artists Mt. Laurel New Jersey

Beware of the scam artists Freedom Mortgage. They sent email affiliated with spam suspect, eLeadZ.com. At Sue a Spammer.com the following company's are also listed with eLeadZ.com: Ameriquest Mortgage Corp. Inc., LendingHope.com, Money Nest, KMA Mortgage Store, Bedford Home Loans, and New Century Mortgage.

I filed a previous report last week about Freedom Mortgage and today, still, I got a call from an appraiser, Ameriquest Mortgage, since I did not recognize the name, he then stated Freedom Mortgage. Freedom had not notified him that I refused their loan offer on the second day and did not inform him that I did not want the appraisal. He trashed the request after I told him they are scam artists. From January 12,I have sent numerous emails ensuring them that I declined their offers, I faxed them a not so nice declination, I called them several times leaving a message with not so nice declinations , I called my bank to file fraudulent charges against them if they debit the $600 from my account, I filed a report with Better Business Bureau in Trenton, NJ, I emailed Lending Tree.com to inform them of fraudlent rip offs, and I will continue to pursue whatever means to ensure they are investigated before they get other innocent consumers money who inquire about a loan with their company,with their scams. Still no reply from them by email today to acknowledge my declination requests. Great Day, what will it take to get this company to stop?

Brenda
Bumpass, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2007 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Mortgage/Mt-Laurel-New-Jersey-08054/Freedom-Mortgage-see-Comments-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-scam-artists-Mt-Laur-232038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Mortgage