Complaint Review: Freedom Resources

• Submitted: Fri, March 21, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, March 21, 2003

• Reported By:Albany New York
Freedom Resources
1025 Rose Creek Dr Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resources rip-off Woodstock Georgia

I was contacted by a smooth talking rip-off con artist offering me a credit card with a limit of $2500.oo. A one time fee of $221,95 was all I had to pay to receive a vacation, free this and that.bla, bla, shit.

My checking account was deducted and I received high class flyers and a offer to apply for a credit with a spend what money you put on it plus you pay them for you to spend your money.

I am new to this kind a mentally sick people so I was another victim of RIP-OFFS people.

How can they sleep at night knowning that poor people hard earned money is stolen from them. Can the woman who YES MAMAM you twenty times when you call spend money that is stolen.

I had at least 20 dates between Oct'02 and March'03 to have my refund returned to me. The last being a stop payment will have to be put on the check sent out and another one reissused. I paid to FedEx their package back to them, have high long distance calls just holding on for up to 48 Mins in just one call. Their Motto 'Your business is important to us" Bla Bla
what they really mean is Stealing is important to us.
HOW THE HELL TO GET MY REFUND?

Ruby
New Rochelle, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2003 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resources/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resources-rip-off-Woodstock-Georgia-50113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resources