Complaint Review: Freedom Resourse

• Submitted: Mon, January 27, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, January 27, 2003

• Reported By:04280 Maine
Freedom Resourse
1250 Rose Creek Drive Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resourse RIP-OFF! Woodstock Georgia

I recieved a call from a guy his name was Eric he said I would receive a major credit card with a $2500.00 limit and $100.00 in gas for just $221.95 from a checking account. It sounded like a good deal so I did it.

After about one hour I realized that this was stupid and tried to call back and all I got for 3 days was hold 45 minuted each time and then it would hang up when I then finally got ahold of them I cancelled the withdrawal and they said that I had called in plenty of time and the money would not be taken out of my account. It was not originally to come out for 3 weeks plenty of time right to cancel.

Wrong they took the money that day. When I only realized I had started acculating bounce fees. I called back and they said they were sorry. I had to sign and form authorizing them to put the money back in, so I did it.

More bounce fees at this time. Two weeks later the money still was not there. I called back again and they said they changed banks and they would redo it and two weeks later I called back again because the money still was not there.

Now they want to send me a check RIGHT "CHECKS IN THE MAIL RIGHT" Just when you think it wouldn't happen to you it does.

Cheryl
04280, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2003 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resourse/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resourse-RIP-OFF-Woodstock-Georgia-42968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resourse