Complaint Review: Freedom Sales - Sunshine Subscription Agency

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: formerssaworker — jax Florida United States of America
Freedom Sales - Sunshine Subscription Agency
7522 wiles rd suite112 coral springs, Florida United States of America

Freedom Sales - Sunshine Subscription Agency smart funny puushy coral springs Florida

*Consumer Comment: THE WORST KIND OF PRY

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Former SSA Employee

i used to work for ssa and i tell you that the company is a total  scam
dont buy anything from them trust me half the time they dont get their mags

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2010 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Sales-Sunshine-Subscription-Agency/coral-springs-Florida-/Freedom-Sales-Sunshine-Subscription-Agency-smart-funny-puushy-coral-springs-Florida-592524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Sales - Sunshine Subscription Agency

THE WORST KIND OF PRY

AUTHOR: doxie05 - (USA)

I would like to tell you about my experience with the Sunshine Magazine Co.   I was approached by a girl claiming to be  Mentally Challenged.  I have a daughter who was Brain Injured Severly when she was eight years old.  As a result of that injury, she is locked inside of her body and will that way for the rest of her life unless science finds a cure.  I took care of her for twelve years after her injury until I had an accident of my own.  Anyway getting back to the story, I told the girl all of this information as well.  I currently am learning to walk again after my injury with a new prostethic leg.  I lost my leg in my accident and she came into my home and ask me what my hobbies were that she was selling these magazines trying to win a trip! ! !  I bought into her mental challenged state and felt a bit abligated to buy something from her.  I bought one year of a Photography subscribtion which says allow up to 12-16 weeks since it's an every 2 months magazine.  By then your time to cancel or change your mind has expired! ! !  My point in all of this is that this girl pryed on me knowing my story, she will pry on anyone! ! ! They will use any excuse, SHE TOOK $50 FROM ME HOW MUCH WILL THEY TAKE FROM YOU????

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Former SSA Employee

AUTHOR: sarahbethfockler - (United States of America)

I worked for SSA from April to September of 2011 from Jacksonville, FL. My live-in boyfriend also worked for the company. Thanks to Vinny, he owes money to the IRS and can't get a driver's license. Vinny also pulled a gun on him and got him jumped by his goons! I have a warrant for my arrest in a different state because I was told not to worry about it but now I know I should have dealt with it when I had the chance. It is a complete scam. People don't see their orders 80% of the time. We were left stranded in Oklahoma City. No one should work for this company. It's filled with nothing but druggie con artists.

And to the people out there who have these 'nice young students/kids' knock on your door, trying to sell you a magazine subscription for a contest to earn points for a trip and money for school, don't fall for it! They get paid for what you buy. BUYER BEWARE.