Complaint Review: Freedom Smoke USA

• Reported By: BlackZ51Vett — Tucson Arizona
Freedom Smoke USA
4570 E. Broadway Blvd. Tucson, Arizona USA

Freedom Smoke USA Bad Customer Service and No Parts Availability Tucson Arizona

I have been a customer of Freedom Smoke for two years now. Things have gone from marginal to worse over the last year. First of all, if your going to be in business of selling products and replacement parts to the public there should never be a problem with having said parts on hand to service your clients.

Just about every time I go into Freedom Smoke on Broadway (weekly), either they are out of wicks (coils), tanks, or both. Rarely have I been in and left with what I went to get. This is an ongoing problem and you would think they could get their business together and have products in stock at all times. When they are out of an item, they try to sell you a different type of tank, different type of wicks, different type of batteries etc.

I have a drawer full of stuff I didnt need except for the fact that if I wanted to continue to Vape, I had to buy other unwanted products, go back to smoking regular cigs or quit entirely.

Customer service at the Broadway location also sucks. When you walk in, they want you to put your name on a waiting list to be served. Several times I've had my name on the list only to be jumped over so the employee could wait on a friend or other aquaintence.

Waiting times are also too long. Seems like theres 7 employees in the showroom but only one works at a time. Others standing around talkking to each other, walking from place to place in the store etc. I've waited up to 45 minutes at one time with only 5 customers in the store for this very reason. NO ONE IS IN CHARGE. Waiting times need to be reduced.

Juice is great. No problems getting what you need. Replacement parts and general customer service is non-existant and your wasting you time doing business with these people. Today was the last straw. I went in for another tank and wicks and they were out of stock on both. They wanted to sell me another type of tank. No thanks. I'm taking my business elsewhere and you should too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2014 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Smoke-USA/Tucson-Arizona-85711/Freedom-Smoke-USA-Bad-Customer-Service-and-No-Parts-Availability-Tucson-Arizona-1129429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Smoke USA