Complaint Review: freedom subscription

• Submitted: Fri, June 25, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, June 25, 2010

• Reported By: freedomcs.com — Evansville Indiana United States of America
freedom subscription

freedom subscription This company went into my checking account and submitted a check for $8.98 the check had all the wrong information on it such as my street address which is not on my current checks Internet

This company freedomcs.com got my information after I took out a personal loan.  The then made out their own check and deposited it into my checking account without my permission,  they also have my social security number which I never gave to them.  On  the check that they submitted to be cashed, they had my new address which my current checks do not have on them.  I never contacted this company, never talked to them or gave them permission to have my information. This is a fraudulent action against my bank account, my social security number and to my person.  They attached their self to my information when I was applying for a personal loan and took it upon their self to use my information with out my knowledge. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me.

sincerely,

Jill Scott
Evansville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2010 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freedom-subscription/internet/freedom-subscription-This-company-went-into-my-checking-account-and-submitted-a-check-for-617395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freedom subscription