Complaint Review: freedompop

• Updated: Thu, August 28, 2014

• Reported By: nrefundfrom freedompop — Woodstock Georgia
freedompop
11301 W. Olympic Blvd #112 Los Angeles, California USA

freedompop has been delaying or does not inted to issue my refund Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: After a month of delaying refund Freedompop claims that they will not issue a refund but istead will be sending a replacement cellphone

On July 24, 2014, I purchased a Samsung Victory 4G LTE cellphone from freedom and promptly paid it with my mastercard.  I received the cellphone about a week later and found out that it was not working.  The cellphone was not updated with current android applications and it was also locked to Virgin Mobile.

I had a hard time connecting with a live person (evry now then a dropped call after waiting) but after several days of trying I finally was able to speak to a live person and they transferred me to their technical support.  After about half an hour with their technical support they finally issued me an RMA # (return authorization).

I sent the defective Samsung cellphone based on their instructions and to protect myself did a trace on the tracking number provided with the USPS receipt and verified that they recieved the package.

I tried to follow up by sending e-mails to "Jay" who claims that he is my personal contact for Freedompop support team.  Jay sent me an e-mail last August 11, 2014 that it will take several weeks for my refund to be processed.  I inquired thru e-mail again last week and again I received an e-mail from Jay on August 26, 2014 that my refund will take several weeks again and to wait patiently for my refund.

I can forward all the e-mails that I received and sent to Freedompop as proof and youcan  also see that all my e-mails done in a professional and courteous manner. Please help me get my refund from Freedompop of if this is a scam, please advise on how I can help with exposing these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2014 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freedompop/Los-Angeles-California-90064/freedompop-has-been-delaying-or-does-not-inted-to-issue-my-refund-Los-Angeles-California-1172934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freedompop

AUTHOR: nrefundfrom freedompop - ()

I have been trying to get a refund from Freedompop for a defective Samsung cellphone that they sent to me.  I sent back the defective cellphone with an RMA number within a week of receiving it and I also have proof because I kept the USPS riority mail recceipt with ttacking number and also confirmed that they received it.

Yesterday I received an e-mail from "Jay" in their customer service deparment and he said that he apogizes but can only send a replacement cellphone instead of processing a refund because it was past 30 days.

I need advice on how to get my money back and inform people of Freedompop and how they handle customer complaints.