Complaint Review: freedownloadzone.com 18009787657 gbr

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: ian — doveton Internet Australia
freedownloadzone.com 18009787657 gbr
Nationwide United States of America

freedownloadzone.com 18009787657 gbr Since my sister went o/s last year, (september 2011) the monthly deductions of $9.97 started. Internet, Nationwide

Downloadzone.com have been deducting $9.97 AU monthly from my master card without permission.

I notified my local bank, but the problem continues.

Hopefully this web page (RIPOFF REPORT).can put pressure on offenders to stop further un-authortherised deductions.

$9.97 is only a small amount on a monthly basis, but over time it has reached over $100.00.

My bank has now been instructed to cancel credit card, and I am reappyling for a new one. This is a major inconvenience and waste of time for myself,the bank and suppliers who do have authority to direct debit my account. As for reimbursement of monies taken, well I can live in hope.

Thank you for your interest in my situation.

Ian
Melbourne Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freedownloadzonecom-18009787657-gbr/nationwide/freedownloadzonecom-18009787657-gbr-Since-my-sister-went-os-last-year-september-2011-981286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freedownloadzone.com 18009787657 gbr