Complaint Review: freedownloadzone.com

• Updated: Thu, December 15, 2011

• Reported By: soila villafane — reading Pennsylvania United States of America
freedownloadzone.com
unitedkingdom Internet United States of America

freedownloadzone.com FREEDOWNLOADZONE.COM False Advertisement and Deceptive Internet Site!!! unitedkingdom, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Information

I lost my Birth Certificate so i decided to order one online. I ended up at "FREEDOWNLOADZONE.COM" based out of the UK, which i didn't know until after the effect. Offering "Birth Certificates" Quick and fast. I was like ok, then I was directed to what I thought to be an order form for a Birth Certificate,,, Filling in required info such as Name, Address, and Credit Card#. Instead they charged me $19.99 for a membership fee, Also unknowing to me the $19.99 fee renews itself every month!!! ,, They also charged me $29.96 for i don't know what???

Never seeing an order form for said Birth Certificate nor anything having to do with Birth Certificates!!! No Birth Certificate, No email receipt, No nothing but a big headache! I contacted them at least 10 times to no avail to ask why they charged my CC, Demanding a refund,,, they kept giving me a run-a-round, saying they couldn't find my account information, saying It'll take 48hrs. [continued below]....
..... until the info shows up!??! After 48hrs. they still can't find any of my info, Yet the money has been with-drawn out my account after pending for 2 days! All said and done 5 days later, I had to call my bank to report fraud and freeze my account! The matter is still disputing!

Warning: Don't be stupid like me, steer clear of this site, they have nothing to offer you but a big Headache!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2011 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freedownloadzonecom/internet/freedownloadzonecom-FREEDOWNLOADZONECOM-False-Advertisement-and-Deceptive-Internet-Sit-795449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freedownloadzone.com

Contact Information

AUTHOR: freedwonloadzone.com - (United Kingdom)

Hi Soila Villafane,

I am a customer service representative from FreeDownloadZone.Com and we are helping out customers in downloading different application forms online. I am so sorry for the inconvenience. Let me help you out resolving this issue. Please contact us through chat or send us an email with your concerns. Thank you so much.

Regards,
Support Team
support@freedownloadzone.com
Web-chat is now available!

Our Operations is available between 8AM to 8PM EST