Complaint Review: freelancer.com

• Reported By: V. Velasco — Quito Ecuador
freelancer.com
freelancer.com Quito, Select State/Province United States of America

freelancer.com Dont protect users Quito, Other

Four months ago I was scammed in Freelancer.com.

I bought services for an adsense website whith user aditya321 https://www.freelancer.com/users/2467765.html. That user is a scammer and know how to manipulate people and (s)he convinced me for paying for yoour services way direct transfer; after that I dont have any response anymore.

One month after I bought services to that scammer I wrote many times to freelancer support and they NEVER RESPOND ME. Policies of that site don't protect users from scammers in your own site.

I payed for that $250.

Freelancer.com DON'T PROTECT YOUR CUSTOMERS, only have an automatized website wich take commisions for everybody who uses it.

I love it if some Lawyer help me with this case.  I'm a user of some sites from USA, all very honests, as eBay, for ex. I never thought in USA exists that kind of web companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2012 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freelancercom/Quito-Select-StateProvince-/freelancercom-Dont-protect-users-Quito-Other-829111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freelancer.com