Complaint Review: freelancer.com

• Submitted: Sun, April 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Theodor — Vung Tau Nationwide
freelancer.com

freelancer.com Freelancer.com did not pay my deposit funds of 304$ back Internet

*UPDATE Employee: In Response to Theodor's post about Freelancer.com

I have sign up with freelancer.com to find some outsourcing for graphic design. I deposit money. All projects are closed and I had a 304$ left on my account.
As I want to withdraw my money they informed me, they will charge the funds back to my CC account. That was half year ago. I never got my 304$ back. They do not reply to emails.
Note that there are plenty similar complains about Freelancer.com for such cases.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freelancercom/internet/freelancercom-Freelancercom-did-not-pay-my-deposit-funds-of-304-back-Internet-1046914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freelancer.com

In Response to Theodor's post about Freelancer.com

AUTHOR: Valerie Scott from Freelancer - ()

Hi Theodor, I'm Valerie Scott from Freelancer.com. I understand that you've been having chargeback issues with your funds, and I would like to help you. Please send an email to valerie.scott@freelancer.com containing your username and details of the issue so I can help you resolve this immediately. I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,