likes

• Submitted: Fri, March 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Lynette — Roodepoort Other South Africa
freelogoservices.com

freelogoservices.com Why are they called "free logo"? dont know about others but I had to pay. I created a logo, paid and received the pdf file. I created a business card for my company (I am the owner), paid R450 & up to Internet

where did 'free logo services' get their name? I got nothing for free, i paid to get the pdf file for my newly created logo and then i created my company (i am the owner) business cards and paid for that, they even sent me a proof of payment.  i still dont have my pdf file of the business cards or the business cards.  i want my money back or what i paid for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 05:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freelogoservicescom/internet/freelogoservicescom-Why-are-they-called-free-logo-dont-know-about-others-but-I-had-to-1025463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freelogoservices.com