Henrietta

Complaint Review: freelotto new york

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: R. G. Concerned — Federal Way Washington United States of America
freelotto new york

freelotto new york Dishonest company -they steal information - advertise prizes, financial awards - money that does not exist Internet

I received several email notifications from FreeLotto stating that I had won several financial awards in the amount of $10,000.000 dollars.  Upon contacting FreeLotto by mail, I never received a return response about my winnings.  I want to report that FreeLotto is dishonest and is engaging in false and deceptive advertising.  They are using the internet in an unlawful manner and should be forced to stop these practices.  They are trying to Ripoff individuals through the deceptive advertising of awards and winnings from the company that do not exist.

They have advertised and informed me that I am a winner and I want my money in the amount of $10,000.000. as stated on my notification.

If they do not provide this money, they are truly a Ripoff organization and cannot be trusted!

Please respond to my email address regarding this inquiry.  Please also inform others of these dishonest practices.

Please see my prize award notice below.

Robert FEDERAL WAY, United States$300.00ELIGIBLE
Robert FEDERAL WAY, United States$10,000.00ELIGIBLE
Robert FEDERAL WAY, United States$1,000,000.00ELIGIBLE

Thank you for your attention to this request.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freelotto-new-york/internet/freelotto-new-york-Dishonest-company-they-steal-information-advertise-prizes-financia-997905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freelotto new york