Complaint Review: freelotto of america

• Updated: Mon, April 25, 2011

• Reported By: susana — Internet Portugal
freelotto of america
PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, Internet United States of America

freelotto of america division of Unclaimed Funds, the site has a free lotto played menasagem you won one million dollars in another entry, but after 4 years and not pay me my prize www.freelotto.com, Internet

in 2006 or 2004, I played on the web page of freelotto, varies by the website often, one of the times in my access account automatically received a message saying that one of entries won one million dollars, reclameipor letter  email me pay the prize won, but they refused to pay simplismnte, and prevented my  access to my account d game, after my insistence they simply eliminated my original ID and instilled in me a different ID that is  not associated with any prize stava, the only prof l have of this award are the reports that l received via mail by saying that l have the prize of one lillion dollars to get more vague, but l honestly do not know what to do, i want to recover or that plomenos a sej third of that money, l expect your uergent response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2011 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freelotto-of-america/internet/freelotto-of-america-division-of-Unclaimed-Funds-the-site-has-a-free-lotto-played-menasag-721788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freelotto of america