Complaint Review: freelotto

• Updated: Tue, August 21, 2007

• Reported By:Ho Chi Minh Other
freelotto
HO CHI MINH, Vietnam

FREE LOTTO - GIA TRANG PHAN NGUYEN From VIETNAM PLEASE! RESPOND THIS SOON! ripoff NEW YORK HO CHI MINH Vietnam

*Consumer Comment: Lotto

Hello!
I'm Gia from Vietnam
I won 1,000,000US award on August 8th. Then I have a trouble in receiving prize because the computer is not accept my CVV?

In the back of my master card, there is a string of number: 5531 096. 096 is CVV, right?

What i have to do now? Can you show me the best way to do next?

Who can I talk or email with? Can you show me as soon as possible (by Vietnamese is better because my english is not good)

Now, my family and myself really expecting the prize so that i can share this with more poor people in my country.

I hope to contact you soon

Thanks so much
Gia ,

TB: You can contact me at address:
E-mail :
Mobile :

Gia trang
Ho Chi Minh
Vietnam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2007 04:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freelotto/HO-CHI-MINH-10001/FREE-LOTTO-GIA-TRANG-PHAN-NGUYEN-From-VIETNAM-PLEASE-RESPOND-THIS-SOON-ripoff-NEW-YORK-268411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freelotto

Lotto

AUTHOR: Christiana - (U.S.A.)

Hello Gia!! :) First of all, NEVER post any credit card information like you did. Second, chances are this was a scam and you actually did not win anything. I hate to bust your bubble, but it sounds hokey to me. Just be cautious, and NEVER give out your credit card information! Can you give more info as to where this money is supposed to come from?