Complaint Review: freelotto

• Updated: Sat, July 14, 2007

• Reported By:Nuuk Other
freelotto
www.freelotto.com Internet U.S.A.

freelotto The website told me that I won just to make me pay, I was told I won, but I only lost money. ripoff Internet

*Author of original report: freelotto.com I lost money, and for nothing, a rip off.

I joined a website as it's called www.freelotto.com, I joined first just to have fun because it was FREE, but then a mail came and said that I won, then I did what they told me to do to complete my winning. Then I paid $15, but nothing else showed but only I lost money. I paid because that I was told I won. But instead I lost money. freelotto is a fraud, and i first later read that many others have been victims of that website. The "chairman" Kevin J. Aronin is a criminal!

Gerth
Nuuk
Greenland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2007 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freelotto/internet/freelotto-The-website-told-me-that-I-won-just-to-make-me-pay-I-was-told-I-won-but-I-only-260086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freelotto

freelotto.com I lost money, and for nothing, a rip off.

AUTHOR: Gerth - (Greenland)

I lost $15, maybe it's little for others but not for me. And I know that others has been ripped off by the fraud lottery game freelotto.com
I want justice, I don't want a criminal have my money, for nothing. The 'chairman' of the lottery scam 'freelotto.com' got rich by stealing many others dignity and believes and money.

I want my money in the right hands, not in hands of a criminal.