Complaint Review: freelotto.com

• Submitted: Sat, November 06, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, November 06, 2010

• Reported By: Mavae — Auckland Other New Zealand
freelotto.com
I WINNERS ADVANTAGE 580 South Research Place Centr 580 South Research Place Central Islip, New York United States of America

freelotto.com I-WinnersAdvantage.com This Company sent me an email saying I had won Money and to send a cheque to release the funds to me I sent a cheque for US $40.00 and never recieved any cheque or reply as to the so called money I ha 580 South Research Place Central Islip, New York

*Consumer Comment: I get those email also

Nikolai This company sent me constant emails telling me I had won millions in the free lotto draws including Jewelry and flat screen tvs etc and all I had to do to receive these items was to send a small release fee US$40.00 or to pay it via credit card I have to admit I was hesitant to give my credit card details so I sent a cheque in the amount of US $40.00 this was almost 2 years ago I've noticed that they keep changing their website name but their fraudulent cheques you supposedly won are all the same including the Central Islip address I tried to contact the local police with no avail. This company would no doubt had made vast amounts of money from this scam all I want is my US$40.00 back or some kind of legal action taken against this company as I'm sure there are alot of people out there that were scammed by these lowlifes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2010 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freelottocom/580-South-Research-Place-Central-Islip-New-York-11722/freelottocom-I-WinnersAdvantagecom-This-Company-sent-me-an-email-saying-I-had-won-Money-659042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freelotto.com

I get those email also

AUTHOR: Steph - (USA)

Send them an email telling either you come up with the cash and the prizes or I will go to the feds and report you for fraud.