Complaint Review: freelotto.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: debra — chicago Illinois United States of America

freelotto.com said I won jackpot on oct29 2012said I did't win becaues of storm sandy in flordia. offices were closed number were not pulled. I had them all in order. I emailed them over and over no response Internet

on oct 29 2012 I won the jackpot I was told on that day the office was closed due to storm sandy in flordia and that the office was not open and the next I was emailed by freelotto the number were mixed up somehow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freelottocom/internet/freelottocom-said-I-won-jackpot-on-oct29-2012said-I-didt-win-becaues-of-storm-sandy-in-984155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freelotto.com