Complaint Review: freeshipping.com

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: Brenda — Buffalo Missouri United States of America

freeshipping.com Freeshipping told me when i went to get rebats that i was not in rolled so i was not intiteled to the rebates, Internet

When I went to get rebated for pusheses I made throught them thay told me I was not a member. And when I proved them I was throught my Email thay told me thay would be sending me a $10.00 rbate and I would recive it in about a week. And I still continued to have problems so I called back and when I did thay tolled me I canceled my account?and thay could not give me any rebate thay asked me if i wanted to sigh up agine I said no way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freeshippingcom/internet/freeshippingcom-Freeshipping-told-me-when-i-went-to-get-rebats-that-i-was-not-in-rolled-960428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freeshipping.com