Complaint Review: freeshipping.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: Nikusoemh — Austin Texas United States of America
freeshipping.com
FREESHIPPING.COM P.O. Box 290728 Wethersfield, CT Internet United States of America

freeshipping.com IC charges of $ 12.97 for the past 7 months at the beginning of the month. Total of $90.79. This should be membership monthly fees, however I was never a member and I just found out about the website Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Freeshipping Membership

My credit card has been charged $12.97 by FreeShipping.com for the past 9 months at the beggining of every month. Total amount is $90.79. The most recent transaction says IC *FREESHIPPING.COM 855-226-7045 CT . This is supposed to membership monthly fee, but I was never a member and never went to the site, I even just found out about the website today. I tried browsing the internet and found out that there are many people that reported the same exact case as my case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 10:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freeshippingcom/internet/freeshippingcom-IC-charges-of-1297-for-the-past-7-months-at-the-beginning-of-the-mont-966233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freeshipping.com

Freeshipping Membership

AUTHOR: Freeshipping Supervisor - (United States of America)

Hello,

We would be happy to help you with this. Please contact us directly so we can better assist in getting this resolved for you. We can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1/866-828-0142 or you can email us and one of our supervisors will assist you at support@freeshipping.com.

We do apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,