Complaint Review: freeshipping.com

freeshipping.com
Internet USA

freeshipping.com RIP OFF Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response to Complaint # 1058656 Freeshipping.com

It seemed like a good idea. Only 12.97 a month for unlimited free shippping. The only thing, it takes over a month to process a shipping claim with this company. You have to pay the shipping charge, turn in a claim to the company, and they will reemburse you the full amount. So they say.

The first month was a free trial. I was getting a glimps of how slow this company operates so I canceled my service. Happen to be skimming down my bank statement and freeshipping charged me 12.97 for a month and never processed my shipping request. I feel dooped, and very RIPPED OFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freeshippingcom/internet/freeshippingcom-RIP-OFF-Internet-1058656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freeshipping.com

Response to Complaint # 1058656 Freeshipping.com

AUTHOR: arand - ()

Hi Joseph,

I do apoloigze for any confusion you may have had regarding our program or the processing of rebate claims.  When you submitted your claim you were informed that it does take 3-6 weeks to process. Your claim was filed on 5/8/13 and payment went out on 6/14/13. Additionally I see you cancelled your account and we refunded the membership charge.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at support@freeshipping.com, or you can call us at 888-885-5312.

Alice