Complaint Review: freeshipping.com

• Reported By: Leslee — new hope, Pennsylvania United States of America
freeshipping.com

freeshipping.com SCAM, RIPOFF, RIDICULOUS Internet

*General Comment: Mad at Myself

*Consumer Comment: Why do you not provide your phone number on your website?r

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

*Consumer Suggestion: These people are horrible

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE, IT"S A RIP OFF!! I tried for the fourth time(on all different company sites) to use this so called "Free shipping"to my benefit and you do not save! I saw an advertisement on MSn, my home page for proflowers.Just a general advertisement on there "deal of the day" for 19.99 and free vase and chocolate, (NO code or coupon required). so i signed in through my "freeshipping" account which you pay a monthy fee for to order the special and suddenly the price is 29.99, So i called for assistance. the Proflowers employee said, "well you can't have it both ways" my response was, "both ways, Im not getting it either way.I pay a fee for my freeshipping and youre charging me extra for it" it makes no sense and again this is with all websites, you cannot get anyother deal with it or coupon code, IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, even if you order a lot, they find the way to charge you. OH and i complained to thecompany twice and never heard back. RIDICULOUS"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freeshippingcom/internet/freeshippingcom-SCAM-RIPOFF-RIDICULOUS-Internet-880553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freeshipping.com

#1 General Comment

Mad at Myself

AUTHOR: GBS - ()

I received a phone call from these people on Friday. I cannot believe I was stupid enough to go through with the process and give them my card information. I was reassurred several times that my card would not be charged unless I decided to go through with a membership. I figured something like a monthly charge would eventually show up, for which I was prepared to fight it off. However, they promised me multiple gift cards to arrive in the mail and the only charge would be the activation fee. Well, this morning I had a $4.95 charge to something auto related in Florida. I'm in New York. I then had to call my bank, cancel my debit card and start fresh. I know that this fraudulent charge has to do with these people. Again, I can't believe I was dumb enough to follow through, but they do an excellent job of convincing you your information is safe. NEVER TRUST THEM.

Why do you not provide your phone number on your website?r

AUTHOR: Claudette - (United States of America)

I notified you 3 times that you have the wrong number on your website for people to cancel their membership. You said you were sure it was an accident and it would be updated. 2 weeks later its still wrong. You are purposely trying to delay people who try to cancel their accounts. WHY do I have to come to ripoff report to get your 800 number?

Customer Service

AUTHOR: FreeshippingSupervisor - (United States of America)

Hello,

I work for Freeshipping.com Customer Care department and would be happy to answer any questions you have regarding our program.

Freeshipping.com offers its members instant freeshipping through our Premier Merchant network as well as cash back rebates on their shipping charges.

If we can answer any questions about how the program works, please feel free to email us at Customercare@Freeshipping.com or call us toll free at 1-800-869-5597.

Regards,

Jessica
Freeshipping.com Customer Service

#4 Consumer Suggestion

These people are horrible

AUTHOR: Mrs. M - (USA)

My husband and I were charged for 5 months until we sat down and looked at our statements. We called the 800 number and Jennifer was the only one to take our calls. This is a scam and unfortunatly we had to fight for this. Jennifer was the only one who took any calls. Call your bank and ask for the phone number that was given for this debit. As I stated my husband and I fought it for months with them. Jennifer...finally gave us all the money back they has taken but proflowers need to be held accountable since its on their website. I will again email them ...Seems anyone can sit on their happy buns and take money for nothing and these website allow it...Disgusting...You fight this.....cancel your debit card , ask for a new one, and then email proflowers about it.