Complaint Review: freeshipping.comwethersfield

• Updated: Sun, February 06, 2011

• Reported By: Betty — anderson South Carolina United States of America
freeshipping.comwethersfield
connecticut Internet, Connecticut United States of America

freeshipping.comwethersfield charged my AMEX $95.88 starting in 2007 said I authorized after purchasing at Proflowers.com Internet, Connecticut

I noticed a $95.88 charge on my AMEX card. I called the company and they said that the charges started in 2007 when I purchased flowers from Proflowers.com. I did purchase the flowers but in no way would I agree to an automatic charge for annual free shipping with anyone. It would not make any sense since  90% of my online charges are associated with free shipping. I asked him to please send me the 2008 and 2009 fee back but he could only credit me with the current charge. My error for not checking my credit card bill more closely. Because of this I would never use Proflowers again, and they should be notified of this acitvity if they are not aware of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2011 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freeshippingcomwethersfield/Internet-Connecticut-/freeshippingcomwethersfield-charged-my-AMEX-9588-starting-in-2007-said-I-authorized-af-691620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freeshipping.comwethersfield