Complaint Review: freesnuggie.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 19, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 27, 2009

• Reported By:Goodhue Minnesota
freesnuggie.com
www.freesnuggie.com Walingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Free Snuggie.com Free Snuggie I ordered this free snuggie item online. After reading all the blogs about people being ripped off I want to cancel my order. cannot find an e-mail address. phone # is a recording Wallingford Connecticut

*Consumer Suggestion: Here is what I did...

I ordered a snuggie from snuggie .com on 1/1/2009
After reading blogs that people have written about being ripped off I want to cancel my order.

The phone number given 1-800-668-8166 is automated answering so cannot talk to anyone. Cannot find an e-mail address.

It will cost me $25.00 to stop payment of this item at my bank when they bill me through my account there.
I need to cancel this order so I am asking if you know how I could do this.

I need an e-mail address for customer service.

Marie
Goodhue, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2009 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freesnuggiecom/Walingford-Connecticut/Free-Snuggiecom-Free-Snuggie-I-ordered-this-free-snuggie-item-online-After-reading-all-t-413869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freesnuggie.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Here is what I did...

AUTHOR: Reginal - (U.S.A.)

If they have not charged you for the Snuggie yet I would report the card as compromised. The credit card company or bank will cancel the card at once. It only took me a week to get a new card and a new number and www.freesnuggie.com will not be able to charge you because they don't have that number.

Did not cost me a penny to get a new card either. I know it is a drastic step but like me and the operator on the phone said when I explain what I was doing said "better safe than sorry"

AUTHOR: Prissy - (U.S.A.)

I ordered the Snuggies in October, and they arrived in January. I wanted to cancel my order, but, like you, never could get through. Anyway, the Snuggies and reading lights arrived - what a surprise - I thought I have been scammed. Yours will undoubtedly be delived soon as well. And, by the way, my hubby and really like ours.