Complaint Review: freesnuggie.com

• Submitted: Sun, January 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 11, 2009

• Reported By:Leesville Louisiana
freesnuggie.com
www.freesnuggie.com Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

freesnuggie.com Not to be trusted Wallingford Connecticut

I thought this would be a great Christmas gift for my dad so I ordered it in Nov. Here it is now Jan 11 and no Snuggie for pops.

For the longest time I went back to the web sight www.freesnuggie.com to see if I could contact them to find where my stuff was, but there was no contact information, until this week. I now know it is on back order. They could have sent out an email or stated so on their sight.

I also did not like the way that you could not just get 1 Snuggie I did not want or need the "free" one, and did not feel I should have to pay the s/h for it either, but there was no way to cancel it after they snuck it in on you and that is down right WRONG.

After waiting all this time for my Snuggie I came here to see if there had been any other complaints and WOW! a whole lot of them. I was lucky they had not charged my card yet so I was able to go to my bank and get the card canceled before and damage can be done.

Next Time I want to order something from the TV I will be sure and check here first.

Reginal
Leesville, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2009 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/freesnuggiecom/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/freesnuggiecom-Not-to-be-trusted-Wallingford-Connecticut-410678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on freesnuggie.com